Organizational Design is our flagship course of its kind in Silicon Valley dealing with organizational design and change of any type.
It is based on the DEMO® (Design & Engineering Methodology for Organizations) Methodology, resulting in a complete, essential, and objective model of an enterprise.
It is a two-day training that consists of direct instruction and hands-on exercises.
In this course, you will be immersed in Organizational Design through a series of exercises employing multiple Real Case Studies.
DEMO models injected with current experiences to design, redesign, implement, and transform an enterprise.
The course is designed for limited enrollment to maximize learning through total immersion.
- Provide an understanding of Organizational Design
- Provide practical knowledge of enterprise modeling using DEMO®
- Prepare to manage Organizational Complexity in a formal manner
- Knowledge and practical skills to rapidly improve your career potential
- Build in a formal manner a coherent, consistent, comprehensive and yet concise model of an enterprise reducing its complexity by over 90% using Theory
- Learn and practice a modeling language for complete enterprise modeling
- Distinguish between functional and operational perspectives on a enterprise
- Receive two complimentary books: “The essence of organisation” booklet; “Red garden gnomes don’t exist” booklet.
- Course cost includes the examination fee
A highly engaging immersion course that ensures high retention of concepts and practices.
Students are encouraged to work through the concepts via real-life examples, which provide better internalization and retention, practical modeling of an enterprise using DEMO models, and working through real-life case studies to exercise enterprise engineering.
- Short answer questions
- Modeling questions
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Current pass rate: 95%